All about Korean Drama, Synopsis, Episode, OST.

My Daughter Seo Young Ep 33 Synopsis Summary

My Daughter Seo Young Ep 33 Synopsis Summary

Title: 내 딸 소영이 / My Daughter Seo Yeong
Chinese Title: 我的女兒素英
Genre: Family, Melodrama, Romance
Episodes: 50 + (8-20 extension) (To be Confirmed)
Broadcast network: KBS2
Broadcast period: 2012-Sep-15
Air time: Saturday & Sunday 19:55

Synopsis summary for My Daughter Seo Young Ep 33

Ki Bum does not believe that he is Sang Jae's biological father so he said he is going to take a paternity test. While Kang Soon is curious of Ho Jung's life at home so she packs some side dishes and went to visit her, but Ho Jung rejects and returns the side dishes saying she can manage on her own.

On the other hand, Sang Jae learns that Eun Soo went to the school on her own so he plans a grand event to confess to Eun Soo.



Share on...

0 comments on My Daughter Seo Young Ep 33 Synopsis Summary :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!