All about Korean Drama, Synopsis, Episode, OST.

I Miss You Ep 18 Synopsis Summary

I Miss You Ep 18 Synopsis Summary

Title: 보고싶다 / Missing You
Chinese Title: 想你
Also Known as: I Miss You
Genre: Melodrama, Romance
Episodes: 21
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2012-Nov-07 to 2013-Jan-17
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Synopsis summary for I Miss You Ep 18

Harry manipulates the evidence of the murder while Soo Yeon went looking for Jung Woo, the couple ran away to avoid public attention and went to a place where they can spend time alone together.

On the other hand, Harry was discovered at the secret room after destroying the evidence and begs the detectives investigating the case to look for Soo Yeon





Share on...

0 comments on I Miss You Ep 18 Synopsis Summary :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!