All about Korean Drama, Synopsis, Episode, OST.

I Miss You Ep 17 Synopsis Summary

I Miss You Ep 17 Synopsis Summary

Title: 보고싶다 / Missing You
Chinese Title: 想你
Also Known as: I Miss You
Genre: Melodrama, Romance
Episodes: 20 + 1 Special
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2012-Nov-07 to 2013-Jan-17
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Synopsis summary for I Miss You Ep 17

Jung Woo quickly went to find Harry after discovering the truth that Harry was the kid he rescued from the fire incident 14 years ago, while Zoe urges Harry to pretend he did not know Han Tae Joon even existed.

On the other hand, Zoe who is worn out because Harry has changed 180 degrees tells Jung Woo that she wants to go home to her mom





Share on...

0 comments on I Miss You Ep 17 Synopsis Summary :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!