All about Korean Drama, Synopsis, Episode, OST.

I Miss You Ep 15 Synopsis Summary

I Miss You Ep 15 Synopsis Summary

Title: 보고싶다 / Missing You
Chinese Title: 想你
Also Known as: I Miss You
Genre: Melodrama, Romance
Episodes: 20 + 1 Special
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2012-Nov-07 to 2013-Jan-17
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Synopsis summary for I Miss You Ep 15

Jung Woo was enraged when Harry warns him not to get closer to Zoe, while Zoe becomes distressed and hysterical because of the continued war of nerves between the two men.

On the other hand, Jung Woo found his father Han Tae Joo's home and starts crying when he unexpectedly comes face to face with a person after 14 years





Share on...

0 comments on I Miss You Ep 15 Synopsis Summary :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!