All about Korean Drama, Synopsis, Episode, OST.

I Miss You Ep 13 Synopsis Summary

I Miss You

Title: 보고싶다 / Missing You
Chinese Title: 想你
Also Known as: I Miss You
Genre: Melodrama, Romance
Episodes: 20 + 1 Special
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2012-Nov-07 to 2013-Jan-17
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Synopsis summary for I Miss You Ep 13

Jung Woo who had been living full of regret and longing for Zoe/Joy over the past 14 years had come to realize that she is indeed alive, then Jung Woo and Zoe/Joy had a pleasant time together when they went to visit the playground that is filled with their memories.

On the other hand, Harry shudders in anger and felt betrayed when Jung Woo tells him that 'he has found Soo Yeon'.



Share on...

0 comments on I Miss You Ep 13 Synopsis Summary :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!