All about Korean Drama, Synopsis, Episode, OST.

I Do I Do Ep 15 Synopsis

Synopsis summary for I Do I Do Ep 15


Episode Title : He himself said I love you

Tae Kang was very touched to determine the baby’s ultrasound, the two were bickering over the gender on the baby. Ji An went in order to Lady Jang and asks her that they are given another chance because she didn’t want to quit either her baby or the company, while the rivalry somewhere between Tae Kang’s father along with Ji An’s father started off even during their very first meeting.

Eun Sung alternatively was suddenly put into an awkward position when he left for a blind date in preference to Tae Kang, while Ji a great finally submits her resignation cover letter.

I Do I Do Ep 15 Synopsis


Share on...

0 comments on I Do I Do Ep 15 Synopsis :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!