All about Korean Drama, Synopsis, Episode, OST.

Love You Like U – Infinite’s L & 2 Months’ Kim Yerim (Shut Up Flower Boy Band OST Part 5)

tvN drama series Shut Up Flower Boy Band is releasing its 5th original soundtrack (OST) on March 12th, 2012.

The title of the Shut Up Flower Boy OST part 5 is Love U Like U. The song is sang by the main actor and actress in leading roles in the drama – L of Infinite (엘 – 인피니트) and Kim Ye Rim of 2 Months (예림 – 투개월).

The song “Love U Like U” describe a man who loves a woman who treats him as just friend. Kim Yerim abandons the member of Two Months, Do Dae Yoon, to cooperate with her counterpart L in the drama to sing the song. Both of them said, “When there were only two of us, it’s a little embarrassing, but it became more comfortable after started singing.”


Shut Up Flower Boy Band (닥치고 꽃미남밴드) OST Part 5 Track List
  1. Love U Like U – L & Kim Yerim
  2. Love U Like U – Instrumental
Love U Like U Official MV


Love U Like U Lyric

I love you 너를 사랑해
차마 하지못한 말
떨리는 가슴이 내 맘이
늘 숨겨왔던 그런말
아침이면 눈부시게 나를 비춰주는
늘 햇살같은 너는 나에게는 너는
I like you 너를 좋아해
멋진 큰 나무처럼
언제나 편안히 내곁에
날 지켜주는 그런 널
가끔은 나도 모르게
내맘 들킬것 같아
니 앞에 멋쩍은 웃음만
그저 바보같이 웃음만
아침이면 눈부시게 나를 비춰주는
늘 햇살같은 너는 나에게는 너는
혹시나 우리둘사이 어색해질까봐
조심스레 난 너를 오늘도 난 너를
한참을 함께한 우리 또 한참 지난후에
이렇게 편안히 함께
늘 너는 내곁에 늘 난 너의 곁에
영원히 우리 함께해

Love U Like U Lyric Romanization

I love you neoreul sarang-hae
chama hajimothan mal
tteollineun gaseumi nae mami
neul sumkyeowaht-deon geureon-mal
achimimyeon nunbushike nareul bichojuneun
neul haessal-gateun neoneun nae-ge-neun neoneun
I like you neoreul chowahae
meotjin geun namucheoreom
eonjena pyeonanhi naegyeote
nal jikyeojuneun geureon neol
kakkeumeun nado moreuge
nae-mam deul-gil-keot kata
ni ape meotcheo-geun useumman
keujeo pabo-gachi useumman
achimimyeon nunbushike nareul bichojuneun
neul haessal-gateun neoneun nae-ge-neun neoneun
hokshina uridul-sa-i eosae-khaejil-kkabwah
joshimseure nan neoreul oneuldo nan neoreul
han-chameul hamkke-han uri tto han-cham chinanhue
ireohke pyeonanhi hamkke
neul neoneun naegyeote neul nan neoye gyeote
yeongwonhi uri hamkke-hae

Love U Like U Lyric English Translation

I love you, I love you
The words that I couldn’t bear to say
A trembling heart in my mind
Words that kept hidden
You shine on me dazzlingly in the morning
You are always like the sunshine, to me, you are
I like you, I like you
Like a great big tree
Always comfortable by my side
Then, you’re protecting me
Sometimes, unconsciously I
Feel like my heart can be exposed
I just smile awkwardly in front of you
Just smiling like a fool
You shine on me dazzlingly in the morning
You are always like the sunshine, to me, you are
Afraid that relationship between us becomes awkward
Carefully, to you, to you again today
Long after we have been together for a long time
Comfortably just like now
You always by my side, I always by your side
We’re together forever

Share on...

0 comments on Love You Like U – Infinite’s L & 2 Months’ Kim Yerim (Shut Up Flower Boy Band OST Part 5) :

Post a Comment and Don't Spam!